Backup solution for
vProtect is an agent-less, stable, and cost-effective solution providing crash-consistent backup of VMs running in KVM environments.
Select your plan
With intuitive and modern UI, you can quickly set up protection and store backups in several different backup providers, automate recovery tests and reduce daily management time.
vProtect for KVM
vProtect is a modern, data protection solution that provides backup and recovery of VMs running in KVM environments. With vProtect you can significantly improve the performance of your data center, automate recovery tests, and thus easily save resources, time, and money.
- support for QEMU 2.1+ (QCOW2-based VMs need libvirt with blockcommit feature)
- full backup of QCOW2 or LVM-based (LVM thin pool support) VMs
- incremental backup for QCOW2/RAW file-based storage
- Ceph support + mixed volume types support
- intuitive HTML5 Web Interface
- easy licensing per VM or host (2 sockets)
- snapshot management
- supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, German
- open API for 3rd party software integration
- 24/7/365 support
Keep it smart and simple
Automated disaster recovery – test backup automatically to ensure recoverability.
File-level restore using mountable backups directly from Web UIAll features
HTML5 Web UI
Easy to use and intuitive management (HTML5 web UI and CLI)
Krzysztof (Chris) Rocki, Senior Regional Manager CEE Red Hat Poland
Brett Whittacre, CEO
Robert Borys, IT Department Director
Mirosław Piechota, Director of the IT Department
Richard Palonen, Systems Specialist
Krzysztof Rutkowski, Senior IT Specialist
Maciej Rybicki, Head of IT Systems Support Department