Why to choose Storware?
Storware is a leading provider of enterprise data protection software. It offers a stable, agentless backup and snapshot-management solution for virtual environments and cloud, enabling companies to enhance and automate backup performance, conduct recovery tests with ease, and achieve substantial savings in terms of resources, time, and costs. Storware highlights:
- Support for all open and commercial virtual environments under one license
- Support for multiple backup destinations: local filesystem or a NFS/CIFS share, object storage (cloud providers) or enterprise backup providers
- Support and dedicated licensing (per compute node) for container environments
- Flexible licensing to achieve the best ROI
- Language versions: English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, French
- High-quality global support 24/7/365
One platform – one universal license – many uses.
Choose efficiency, transparency, cost savings.
Storware vProtect solutions for backup and restoring virtual machines fulfilled our requirements in terms of both flexibility and maintaining the highest security standards
If a company is looking for a reliable and easy-to-use solution to protect virtual environments based on Red Hat Virtualization, Storware is definitely worth recommending.
We are most satisfied with support for Xen and XCP-NG, as well as maintained support for tape libraries (via IBM Spectrum Protect).
We needed a solution that would work for our oVirt cloud. With the help of Storware, we have been able to get exactly what we wanted.
Storware provides above all rich support for Red Hat Virtualization (RHV), oVirt and KVM and complements the offer of enterprise backup vendors such as Dell EMC.