Backup and Recovery for Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager
Protect your Oracle Virtualization with Storware Backup and Recovery. Our agentless solution provides comprehensive data protection for virtual machines, storage, and applications. With Storware, you can easily backup and restore your data, and recover from any disaster. Try our cutting-edge solutions today!
OLVM Backup Solution
Storware Backup and Recovery is an agentless, independent data backup, and disaster recovery solution with no vendor lock-in. Storware improves and streamlines data management services by automation, tag-based VM auto-grouping and scheduling, and intuitive and modern UI. Use a forever FREE version that supports up to 10 virtual machines or unlock the full potential with the 60-day TRIAL version!
- multiple backup strategies available to fit your needs
- support for 4.3+ versions (Changed-Block Tracking 4.4+)
- multiple backup destinations to give you extra flexibility
- Storware is scalable and ready to grow with you
- the easiest and flexible licensing – no hidden costs
- supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, German
- top-notch support team
OLVM UI integration plugin
Integration with the OLVM Virtualization interface allows administrators to perform most of the basic operations without logging into the Storware dashboard. After installation (which is described at the end of this article) you will see a new tab “VM Backups” in the OLVM menu. It gives you insight into the crucial information from Storware admin console: protection stats, task success rate, available resources.
It consists of three primary tabs: dashboard, virtual machines, and task console.
What are the advantages of integrating Storware with the native Oracle Linux VM UI?
- The ability to manage all data protection processes directly from the oVirt / RHV user interface
- Streamlining and simplifying backup and recovery processes, which saves the administrator’s time.
- The integration gives administrators a better user experience.
- Instant insight into backup/restore tasks and stats.