Storware vProtect is now Storware Backup and Recovery
Table of contents
- Storware Backup and Recovery Capabilities
- Storware Backup and Recovery High-Level Architecture
- Storware Backup and Recovery 5.0
Storware vProtect 4.3 was the last release under the name of the ‘vProtect’ solution. On January 31, 2022, on the basis of Storware vProtect we released a unified system for virtual machines, applications, container and cloud environments and storage providers, enriched with Microsoft 365 and Endpoints backup and recovery.
Storware Backup and Recovery Capabilities
The first release of the Storware’s unified backup system is codenamed “Fusion“, version 5.0 – Storware Backup and Recovery is dedicated to:
- Backup and recovery for Virtual Machines: Citrix Hypervisor, KVM, Huawei FusionCompute, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix Acropolis AHV, Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager, Oracle VM, oVirt, OpenStack, Proxmox, Red Hat Virtualization, XCP-ng, XEN, VMware vSphere and ESXi.
- Backup and recovery for container environments: Kubernetes, Proxmox, Red Hat Openshift
- Backup and recovery for cloud environments: AWS EC2, Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams)
- Backup and recovery for applications (like databases): MY SQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Relax&Recovery, Git Repository.
- Backup and recovery for Storage Providers: Ceph RBD, Nutanix Files, Nutanix Volume Groups, File System
- Backup and recovery for Endpoints: Windows-based and macOS desktops and laptops.
Storware Backup and Recovery High-Level Architecture
We give you the first backup system to centralize data protection beyond open and commercial hypervisors, container environments, applications, and backup providers. With version 5.0, two new tabs have appeared: ‘Cloud,’ where you can set up protection for Microsoft 365 applications and services, and ‘Endpoints’ to protect data stored on laptops and PCs.
Storware Backup and Recovery is one system, offering multiple uses and freedom of configuration. 360 data protection is at your fingertips. Storware introduces a bunch of administrator-oriented and business-oriented features, which you can find at https://storware.eu/why-storware/.
With Storware it’s pretty straightforward to automate thousands of backup tasks with just a few clicks. Secure your test and production environments, applications, and databases against cyber-attacks, human error, and other disasters with reliable backup, guaranteed recovery, end-to-end encryption, and role-based access control. Storware provides simplified, scalable, and uncompromising protection for business-critical data to empower companies to grow smoothly.
Dare to test it! Visit https://storware.eu/licenses/, select a version and set up your backup and recovery process in minutes!