EASY TO USE, EASY TO MANAGE AND AUTOMATE
Backup and Recovery for Kubernetes
Kubernetes (K8s) Clusters Backup and Recovery Solution
Use Storware Backup and Recovery – an enterprise ready, cloud-native data protection solution. With an easy management interface, you are able to quickly set up protection and store backups in several different backup providers for persistent volumes, deployments/deployment configs (metadata), etcd.
- Stateful container backup and recovery
- Crash-consistent backup for deployments running in Kubernetes
- Automatically pause running deployments for consistent Kubernetes backup
- Backup both metadata and persistent volumes (PVs) attached to the Kubernetes pods.
- etdc configuration backup & recovery via Application Backup (ssh)
- Incremental backup for Ceph RBD based storage (Backup of Ceph RBD-based persistent volumes)
- SLA-based backup automation
Flexibility of Backup SLAs
Richness of Backup SLAs gives the option to select the appropriate backup policy and create an optimal backup schedule. Backup SLAs help to easily automate and facilitate the work of data management.
Intuitive Management Interface
Easily control data management functions. Thanks to the clear GUI, it is easy to choose your preferred settings and periodically verify their effectiveness based on visible reports and statistics.
RESTful API and CLI
Ease operations workflows. Leverages core Kubernetes-native and REST APIs, and CLI to provide simple snapshot, backup and restore operations as well as making it seamless to deploy and manage.
Certified by Kubernetes ecosystem
Storware Backup and Recovery is a certified Red Hat OpenShift Operator. It’s easy to install via the Red Hat Operator Hub. What’s more, we give you a forever FREE version that supports up to 10 virtual machines or you can unlock the full potential with super long 60-day TRIAL version!
Centralize backup and disaster recovery operations
Storware provides an agentless, crash-consistent backup of deployments running in Kubernetes environments and stored on persistent volumes. What’s more, it gives the option to store these backups in a wide range of backup destinations, including mounted file systems, enterprise-level backup solutions (IBM Spectrum Protect, DellEMC NetWorker, Veritas NetBackup), cloud storage (Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure), and many others.
Furthermore, Storware Backup and Recovery aims to provide companies with unparalleled flexibility in designing and implementing data backup strategies. No matter if you manage virtual environments based on open, commercial, or mixed solutions, Storware supports all under one license.
Improve and streamline data management services
Storware is an agentless solution with multi-node cloud-native architecture that offers unparalleled scalability, self-service management, and multiple backup scenarios. It’s an easy-to-use and affordable backup and disaster recovery solution designed to protect cloud-native applications. Storware Backup and Recovery protects Kubernetes container data by backing up data stored on persistent volumes. It gives the end-user the option to restore this data and recreate the application even if the original pod no longer exists.
Scalability and extra features
Scalability via multi-node architecture. Scale-out by adding as many nodes as you need. Scale-up by assigning more resources to Storware nodes. What’s more?
- Pre/post snapshot command execution
- Kubernetes: VM Disk exclusion name-based auto-grouping for Policies
- Possibility to authorize with a token instead of kubeconfig,
- Option to exclude specific PVs
- Ability to re-name restored application
- supported languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Japanese