Microsoft 365 Backup and Recovery
Storware provides enterprise-ready data protection for OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Microsoft Teams. Eliminate the risk of losing access and control over your Microsoft 365 data. Thanks to Storware, your business data is always protected and available.
Why should you backup your Microsoft 365 data?
Microsoft 365 (former Office 365) provides companies with numerous useful applications and services, but backup and disaster recovery of business data it’s still the client’s responsibility. Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams store enormous amounts of information. Data kept in applications operating in the cloud should be subject to protection because they are much more susceptible to:
- human mistakes, both accidental and malicious,
- accidental overwriting of data,
- malware or ransomware attacks,
- preventing data loss from expired licenses,
- cloud infrastructure outage.
How does Storware support Microsoft 365 backup?
The growing adoption of Microsoft 365 services and applications makes it necessary for a business client to use cost-effective, fast and reliable data backup. Losing access to the data that was in the cloud, without having backups, in many cases leads to the bankruptcy of the company. Storware provides continuous protection for a critical business data, file versioning, and optional compression and deduplication. Additionally multi-tenancy mode (multiple Storware organizations) with a billing feature for large enterprises or Manage Service Providers (backup as a service offering). Use Storware to secure Microsoft 365 data:
- On-prem setup as Virtual Appliance (or customized installation);
- Scalable solution (adding agents, setting up Storware cluster);
- Store backups on the file system or using Azure Blob Storage;
- Quick search to find any file from Office 365;
- Easy licensing model (per mailbox);