KODO for Endpoints 4.1 released
Today, more than ever, customers are looking for an enterprise-class data protection solution for their mobile workforce. Not only has the number of remote or WFH workers increased, but we see a spectacular increase in ransomware attacks and other cyber crimes against companies. These scenarios may lose access to the data of a single employee and paralyze the operation of the entire organization. What’s more, endpoints can carry many critical corporate data, such as contacts, confidential documents, e-mails, and more. Therefore, the endpoint users require special attention in the data security area as the unsecured devices might be the system’s weakest point.
Storware gives you KODO for Endpoints 4.1 – innovative data backup solutions for Windows-based desktops and laptops. Feel free to contact us about POC.
What is KODO?
Storware KODO for Endpoints is the next generation of enterprise data protection and backup software for Windows-based desktops and laptops. KODO fights against thefts, malware attacks (incl. ransomware), and human errors that can endanger your business continuity. Its robust functionalities are fundamental to both IT admins and users. Key highlights:
- Enterprise scalability is guaranteed by the reliable backup engine, data deduplication, compression, encryption (in transfer and at rest), and versioning.
- A multi-tenancy model is available for a hybrid organization or MSP deployments inclusive and included billing API.
- The solution provides central management for all users & devices, inclusive “user transparent” or magic link deployment,
- Active Directory integration, easy restore through admin UI & self-service restore by a user, and is ready for ticket system integration using RESTful API.
- Support for Windows7+ operating system and 10k+ devices
With the 4.1 release, KODO for Endpoints introduces:
- Support for Spectrum Protect 8.1.X
- New licensing model (per device)
- New restore job for organization administrators
- Performance and scalability improvements
- Server database backup from administrative UI
- The new version of the Windows client installer