NewsKnowledge we want to share
KVM Backup Software
Watch the brand new episode of the Storware Academy on how to protect virtual machines running on standalone KVM servers with vProtect?
Learn how to add a new hypervisor to your vProtect and what to do next…
- How to launch a simple backup task and what backup destinations vProtect supports.
- How to configure the backup policy and schedule for backup tasks.
- How to restore your backups.
Storware vProtect provides a crash-consistent backup of VMs running in KVM environments. With an easy management interface, you are able to quickly set up protection and store backups in several different backup providers.
- Full backup of QCOW2 or LVM-based VMs
- VM disk exclusion
- File-level restore with mountable backups
Storware Academy is our new initiative, where our experts share their knowledge, their “know-how” on topics related to modernized data protection, the capabilities of our products or respond to your FAQ. Above all, we want the Storware Academy to be the useful knowledge base for the community.
If you have any questions or some backup/restore strategies require further clarification – just write a comment below the video. We are always happy to help… and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.