KODO 3.15 is out now! – Better, Smarter, Faster
Could endpoint backup be even more effective, simplified, user and admin friendly? Yes, it could. That is why we have just released a new version of KODO (3.15)! As you already know, KODO is an enterprise cloud & endpoint data protection platform. KODO Teamhascode named it a Velvet Recovery release. First of all the new product extends the support for Office365 and introduces several improvements to the platform
What is new?
• Office365 protection (Exchange Online, Contacts, Calendars, OneDrive for Business)
• Flexible retention management for Office365 and Box services
• Point-in-time recovery for Office365 and Box service through an administrative portal
• New, flexible schedule management for services (Office365 and Box)
• Transfer improvement (many small files are send as one request)
• Apache Lucene used for robust search and indexing
• Point-in-time recovery for desktop and mobile devices through an administrative portal
What has changed?
• Windows clients can operate in “silent mode”
• Possibility to add drivers during recovery process
• Basic recovery mode
• Advanced recovery mode
• Automated machine recovery to Hyper-V